AIM OF COURSE
This qualification equips students with the business skills and knowledge required for 21st century management and leadership, develops a holistic perspective and critical understanding of strategic, environmental and societal aspects of businesses and their interrelationships. Furthermore this qualification will build entrepreneurial acumen for creating and developing high performing, sustainable organisations. This Level 7 qualification also provides a pathway for further study.
- Financial analysis for managers
- Marketing Management & Strategy
- Management, Leadership & Organisations
- Legal, ethical and professional aspects of business and
- Business Strategy, Environment and Sustainability
- Creating and Managing Competitive Advantage
- Creativity, innovation and new venture creation
- Business Incubation Project
Course Length: 48 Weeks (Including schedules breaks)
Course Credit: 125
- At least 18 years of age
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline( e.g. B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., BBA, BCA, B. Tech.) or an equivalent qualification, conferred by a New Zealand Tertiary Education Organisation or an NZQA-recognised degree from an overseas Tertiary Education Organisation.
A New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level-6), or National Diploma in Business (Level-6), or an NZQA-recognised equivalent appropriate qualification, from a New Zealand Tertiary Education Organisation.
- English language proficiency equivalent to an IELTS score of 6.0 bands (Academic)(No band score less than 5.5 Bands)
- Applicants who possess qualifications other than the above may be considered on a case-by-case basis. However, such qualifications to be considered shall not be below that required for entry into a university degree programme.
- Mature students aged at least 21 years will also be considered on a case-by-case basis and must provide attested curriculum vitae, which demonstrate at least 3 years of equivalent relevant experience in areas that include but are not limited to business or marketing management, strategic planning or the supervision of business operations.
English language proficiency equivalent one of the following:
- IELTS academic score 6 Bands with no score less than 5.5 Bands
- TOEFL (Paperbased Test) score of 590 (with an essay score of 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (Internet Based) score of 60 (with writing score of 20)
- University of Cambridge ESOL examination FCE with a pass at Grade B or CAE with a score of 52
- NZCEL Level 5 with an academic endorsement
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) score of 50
More details can be found at the NZQA website at the following link:
Course Pack: Click here